The 5 finest RVs of 2022: High motorhomes and campers
- Sort: Class C
- Size: 24’1″ – 32’8″
- Top of exterior: 11’0″ – 11’2″
- Gross Automobile Weight Ranking (GVWR): 12,500 lbs. – 14,500 lbs.
- Sleeping capability: 4-7
- Worth: From $118,350
The Thor 4 Winds is a variety of Class C motorhomes which can be excellent for household tenting. The 22E mannequin begins at $118,350. All fashions include a fiberglass exterior, a vacuum-bond laminated roof, partitions and flooring with block foam insulation, and an 8,000-pound trailer hitch. The dashboard inside is trendy, with a 7-inch touchscreen radio with a backup monitor. You’ll be able to plug-and-play for smaller fashions, or use Android Auto and Apple CarPlay for the 31-foot fashions.
The within has 84-inch excessive ceilings, vinyl flooring present in residences, a tough vinyl ceiling, a ceiling ducted A/C system, a cab-over sleeping space, wi-fi charging on the dinner desk high, USB charging, and LED lighting all through . The kid-specific options embody a single little one security tether within the dinette and a cab-over little one security web.
The bed room has extra charging shops and the toilet has a skylight and a foot flush rest room. For leisure, these motorhomes are cable TV prepared, with a satellite tv for pc mounting backer on the roof.
- Dashboard with a 7-inch touchscreen radio
- The 31-foot fashions have Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, whereas the smaller fashions have plug-and-play capabilities
- Comes ready for solar energy, has an influence controller
- Single little one security tether
- Vacuum-bond laminated roof, partitions, and flooring with block foam insulation